CESABATIC : Short term stays for foreign researchers (2-3 months) - CLOSED CALL FOR PROPOSALS I Application deadline : 12 March 2020
The CESAB and CeMEB LabEx offer financial support for hosting 2 foreign researchers for short stays at the CESAB in Montpellier (from 2 months minimum to 3 months maximum).
This funding scheme concerns researchers or professors recognised for their significant contributions to the advancement of their field of research.
The applicant will have to:
- propose a review paper to be published in a major international journal in ecology and/or evolution. The review project should address one of the main research themes of the CeMEB (see Appendix) and fall within the scope of the CESAB (Synthesis and Analysis of Biodiversity - see Appendix);
- conduct the work with a co-PI from one of the CeMEB LabEx research units (http://www.labex-cemeb.org/en/umr)
- devote the time spent in Montpellier essentially to the writing of the review;
- give at least one lecture in the context of CeMEB conference cycles;
- eventually plan other activities and collaborative actions during the stay
Applicants should not be part of an ongoing CESAB synthesis group. They must hold their doctoral degree for more than 10 years and not have resided or conducted their main activity (academic career, research program, etc.) in France during more than 12 months during the three years preceding the date of submission of the application.
09/12/2019 to 12/03/2020: submission of applications
15/05/2020: announcement of results
Visits planned between September 2020 and June 2021
Contact and information
Complete documents (terms of reference and applictaion form) are downloadable underneath